GFK Retail And Technology Indonesia PT
Account Director - Technology
- Is responsible for account and business management of a portfolio of clients in Technology Industries (Telecomunication, IT and Office Equipments, Photo and Consumer Electronic).
- Provides thought leadership into the strategic direction of business unit.
- Is responsible for revenue generation/maintenance, overall client satisfaction, relationship management, and delivering exceptional insight and consulting and not limited on this points:
- Manages, forecasts and achieves the revenue budget for a portfolio of clients
- Is responsible for identifying and developing new busines
- Works in partnership with clients and their teams to identify client issues, expectations and requirements and not limited on this points:
- Creates impactful reports with detailed and meaningful; presentation of data and insights internally and externally; analysis of data using a variety of tools.
- Presents presentations confidently to senior level management at clients.
- Handles business relationship issues with clients/retailers, contract management, new business opportunity.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships in the country.
- Is responsible for client/retail management activities including identifying opportunities to broaden GfK’s penetration into the client’s business.
- Manages one team effectively and ensures they meet the agreed targets and not limited to:
- Manages Managers and Several Executives level
- Is responsible for staff performance and management including resource allocation, project oversight, coaching, performance management, development planning, and training.
- Directs and mentors others in analysis of data and creation of impactful presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree.
- Profound work experience and established network in retail services and multiple industries, ideally including an assignment abroad.
- Typically at a minimum 8 years of work experience in market research industry or Technology Industry, thereof 5 + years experience in an Consulting role and management experience.
- Expert level in English
- Expert in analysis and presentation skills (creation and presentation)
- Expert in Fact Based Consultancy / Story Telling / Negotiation & Influencing and Advanced in Project Management.
- Expert in Retail Audit Methodology or handling Panel Research
- Advanced Management skills
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||GFK Retail And Technology Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Don't Talk Big Data - Produce Smart Insights!
GfK is much more than one of leading global market research companies with more than 13.000 employees in more than 100 countries across the globe: We are a technology-based, end-to-end information and solution provider, delivering smart and relevant insights that our clients trust.
Become part of our global network, and join our exciting journey to bring our strategic client-oriented data platforms to new levels. We make our money with data rich products based on custom software to deliver outstanding value to our clients. We apply the latest in advanced high-end technology deployed in our own data centers with leading global cloud providers. We visualize insights from massive amounts of data coming from thousands of data sources every day.
Our clients rely on our analytical, interactive applications to derive key business decisions based on our powerful data presented in attractive dashboards, detailed reports, and mobile apps. Our insight ensures a 360 degree understanding of consumer journeys: retail panels collect sales data for hundreds of different product categories, brand trackers provide us with an in-depth understanding of streghts and weaknesses of our clients' brands, GfK's Social Media Intellegence Centre informs us on everything about the latest trends and issues in the web community and our GfK Crossmedia Link Panels are unique sources of information on purchase behavior, consumer trends, individual web usage, and media exposure.
Join one of the most promising companies and leave your footprint!
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Grow with a global leader in market research Join one of the world's leading market research organiziations. As part of our team, you'll join a pioneering network of experts across the world. You'll colaborate with some of the best and brightest in the industry. You'll gain new insights and inspiration. Growing with GfK Our success is fuelled by our employees. We therefore work to attract, develop and keep the most talented people in the world. We foster their success through a supportive and inclusive environtment. Career development takes top priority at our company. We offer a wide range of learning opportunities at both local and global level. Whatever your area of expertise - Market Research, IT, Finance or another field - you can build an exciting career with us. We're proud of our track record of international growth. And our strong market position means we can offer you boundless opportunities. We value diversity, promote social responsibiility and encourage a healthy work/life balance. Our global network is one of our greatest assets. As part of our team, you'll colaborate with colleagues and clients around the world. You'll gain new insights and inspiration. And you'll participate in international projects for major companies. In spite of our size, you'll find you can make an impact
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
GFK Retail And Technology Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 02 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- keseimbangan antara hubungan sosial sesama karyawan dan pekerjaan terasa cukup baik, sehingga membuat pekerjaan yang dilakukan tidak terlalu menjadi beban
- manajemen perusahaan yang sudah ada sebaiknya ditinjau kembali agar waktu dan efisiensi pekerjaan yang diberikan dapat dikerjakan dengan lebih optimal