- Is responsible for account and business management of a portfolio of clients in Technology Industries (Telecomunication, IT and Office Equipments, Photo and Consumer Electronic).
- Provides thought leadership into the strategic direction of business unit.
- Is responsible for revenue generation/maintenance, overall client satisfaction, relationship management, and delivering exceptional insight and consulting and not limited on this points:
- Manages, forecasts and achieves the revenue budget for a portfolio of clients
- Is responsible for identifying and developing new busines
- Works in partnership with clients and their teams to identify client issues, expectations and requirements and not limited on this points:
- Creates impactful reports with detailed and meaningful; presentation of data and insights internally and externally; analysis of data using a variety of tools.
- Presents presentations confidently to senior level management at clients.
- Handles business relationship issues with clients/retailers, contract management, new business opportunity.
- Builds and maintains strong client relationships in the country.
- Is responsible for client/retail management activities including identifying opportunities to broaden GfK’s penetration into the client’s business.
- Manages one team effectively and ensures they meet the agreed targets and not limited to:
- Manages Managers and Several Executives level
- Is responsible for staff performance and management including resource allocation, project oversight, coaching, performance management, development planning, and training.
- Directs and mentors others in analysis of data and creation of impactful presentations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree.
- Profound work experience and established network in retail services and multiple industries, ideally including an assignment abroad.
- Typically at a minimum 8 years of work experience in market research industry or Technology Industry, thereof 5 + years experience in an Consulting role and management experience.
- Expert level in English
- Expert in analysis and presentation skills (creation and presentation)
- Expert in Fact Based Consultancy / Story Telling / Negotiation & Influencing and Advanced in Project Management.
- Expert in Retail Audit Methodology or handling Panel Research
- Advanced Management skills
Review ( PT GfK Retail and Technology Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
keseimbangan antara hubungan sosial sesama karyawan dan pekerjaan terasa cukup baik, sehingga membuat pekerjaan yang dilakukan tidak terlalu menjadi beban
manajemen perusahaan yang sudah ada sebaiknya ditinjau kembali agar waktu dan efisiensi pekerjaan yang diberikan dapat dikerjakan dengan lebih optimal