- Ensure all accounting process are completed accuretely and within the determined schedule and according to general accounting standards and Indonesian accounting standards
- Assiting FA Manager in monitoring and evaluating work performance as accounting officers with more complex or unusual problems, and delegating work task responsibilities
- Implement relevant and sufficient controls to ensure accurate and timely reporting and monitor procedures to motogate such risks
- Honest, Integrity, Profesionalism & commitment to quality
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Familiar with accounting software (ERP/SAP/Others)
- Experience in multi-company enviroment for accounting
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP, PSAK, and reporting
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.