- To assist the Performance Management Officer in the effective management of all the departmental performance issues.
- To implement and maintain monitoring systems for all departmental indicators, targets and standards
- To maintain the Department’s Performance database, by collating, inputting, processing and retrieving information and data, and to provide regular reports
- To prepare reports for Committee, Departmental Management Teams and Senior Managers on Performance related issues.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree majoring in economic or related field
- Age Maximum 30 years old
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Expert on Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point
- Good analytical thinking, smart, able to work independently & a good team player, good communication skills, well groomed, assertive, Energetic, Creative