- • Great Culture - Team Environment
- • Career progression and growth
- • Competitive salary
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery app which provides in-depth information for over 1 million restaurants across 23 countries. Zomato is used by consumers globally to discover, rate, and review restaurants, as well as create their own personal networks of foodies for trusted recommendations.
Zomato was founded in 2008, and is headquartered in Delhi NCR, India. Zomato has raised ~USD 225 million in funding from Info Edge Limited, Sequoia Capital, VY Capital, and Temasek Holdings.
Zomato was launched in Jakarta in November 2013, and has since been the go-to restaurant search and discovery app for the locals here. We're looking for a Country Manager to be the driving force behind scaling our Indonesia business.
What you will do as the Country Manager for Zomato Indonesia:
- Develop short-term and long-term plans based on the overall organisational as well as local (Indonesia-specific) goals and objectives
- Ensure that the organisational goals and objectives are uniformly understood and executed
- Manage the P&L for Zomato Indonesia as a primary responsibility
- Scale and sustain the local operations by exceeding revenue, profit & strategic targets
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for the sales team in line with the operating plans
- Ensure Content for restaurants is comprehensive and accurate
- Identify partnership and marketing opportunities. Lead the local marketing and PR efforts to create strong visibility in the market and drive traffic to the website and mobile application
- Lead recruitment, training and coaching of the local teams
- Consistently mentor and ensure individual growth of the team members, in addition to the overall growth of Zomato in Indonesia
You should have:
- 10+ years of work experience, of which at least 5 have been spent managing and leading sales teams
- Hands-on experience in managing the P&L for a business
- Worked in Indonesia for the past 3 years, at least
- The ability to strike a balance between tactical ideation and hands on execution
- Strong work ethic, the willingness to get your hands dirty, and get stuff done
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Prior experience building and scaling teams at a startup is a bonus!
- We will only accept applications from candidates fulfilling all legal requirements to live and work in Indonesia