Being a Field Buyer in Givaudan, a company leader in the fragrance and flavour industry, you will be part of the Procurement team in Givaudan Indonesia. You will report directly to the Sourcing Manager Indonesia.
In this exciting role you will:
- Develop and implement buying strategies/plans, conduct negotiations
- Responsible for selecting Farmers/Distillators and qualify them.
- Manage relationship, contracts, quality, and CSR on site location
- Provide comprehensive and timely information to ISM and CM for tactical as well as strategic decision making
- Develop awareness of CSR requirements
- Identify and implement CSR improvement projects
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who need an opportunities to develop yourself through a good solid team within the team? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor Degree in Agronomy, Forestry, Chemistry, Business Administration (Purchasing)
- 2 years’ experience in sourcing or development programs in Agriculture-preferred in Essential Oil fields
- Experience in managing Projects (Purchasing, contract farming, set up coops) with Farmers or distillers
- Having good negotiation and project management skill
- Willing to travelling extensively in rural area
- Able to work with people across different level functional areas
- Able to multi task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer goods and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2013. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 80 locations, the company has 9,500 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com