- Minimum requirement of S1 graduate (Bachelor's degree) in Psychology or others related to Human Resources Management
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in the related field
- Handling all human resource/labor issues
- Oversees the full scope of human resources.
- Organizational structure, employment, compensation, employee database maintenance, payroll, benefits administration, employee relations, orientation/training/development, and policy/procedure development.
- Oversees development and monitoring of the human resources division budget.