• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all professional levels.
• Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
• Proactive, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team.
• Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written.
• Ability to operate MS Office applications is essential.
• Extensive knowledge in the Auditing and Accounting area.
• Experience in a similar role in another reputable public accounting firm will be a distinct advantage.
For relevant candidates, please submit your application to our career website: