Ernst & Young Advisory Service PT
Job Description :
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
back to top
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing, Commerce degree from reputable universities (preferably overseas) with min. GPA of 3.00
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
- Ability to communicate both written/oral in English fluently
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations / people
- Ability to negotiate
- Attention to detail, organized
Ernst & Young - Talent Team
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Ernst & Young Advisory Service PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
There is no better time than now to join us Building a Better Working World. EY differentiation is in teaming. We are a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction Advisory Services and Advisory. Worldwide, our 212,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment in Building a Better Working World. With our clear vision for the years ahead and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to begin your career. What could you achieve in a global organization that encourages you to express your ideas and share your opinions? Whenever you join us - you’ll be surrounded by people who trust and respect you; people who’ll open the door to experiences that will last a lifetime. We’ve set out a clear vision of where we expect to be in the year 2020 and have a detailed road map for reaching our objectives. As a result, you will have greater opportunity than ever before to gain insights and experiences that will last you a lifetime.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Ernst & Young Advisory Service PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 15 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Tidak ada senioritas dan atasan yang menghargai bawahan. Tidak hanya itu, gaji yang diberikan oleh perusahaan tergolong cukup tinggi dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain.
- Jenjang karir yang kurang baik, karena atasan lebih memilih menggunakan sistem penilaian secara hubungan pribadi dibandingkan dengan penilaian pada skill individu.