Qualitative Research Manager
Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and China.
We are expanding our operations across Asia and are seeking outstanding individuals to join our fast growing team. We offer challenging job opportunities and outstanding career development.
Positions based at: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Assist in growing the qualitative research business
- Maintain close client contact and build relationships with key clients
- Recommend research alternatives, develop study designs and write proposals
- Provide clients with high quality research in both local and regional research work
- Moderate focus group discussions and conduct in-depth interviews
- Work co-operatively with the team to maximize their potential in both research and client services
- Actively involved in the whole process of research including, but not limited to, preparing proposal, field briefing, field progress monitoring, preparing discussion guides and preparing screening questionnaires.
- A basic degree in Psychology, Communications, Marketing, Business, Consumer Behaviour
- Must have at least 4 yrs of market research or consulting experience
- Experience in managing customized (FMCG) research projects preferred
- Sound knowledge of research design and strong analytical skills
- Creative & resourceful and must be able to work independently
- Excellent business development and client servicing skills
- Good spoken and written English, proficiency in a 2nd or 3rd language will be a plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent growth prospects
- A rewarding career with lots of independence
Tutup pada 21/October/2016