Qualitative Senior Research Executive
Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and China.
We are expanding our operations across Asia and are seeking outstanding individuals to join our fast growing team. We offer challenging job opportunities and outstanding career development.
Positions based at: Jakarta, Indonesia
- To be a key source of support for research team managers, including taking full responsibility for setting up and running projects of low to medium complexity with minimum input from senior staff.
- Responsible for own workload and quality of all finished outputs prior to final check by a more senior researcher.
- Take on responsibility for mentoring junior researchers under supervision of senior staff.
- Responsible for all aspects of the research processes – including taking clients’ brief, field briefing, field progress monitoring, writing proposals, writing screening questionnaires, preparing discussion guides and other relevant study materials, be involved in research report writing and presentation.
- A basic degree in Psychology, Communications, Marketing, Business, Consumer Behaviour
- Must have at least 3yrs of market research or consulting experience
- Experience in managing customized (FMCG) research projects preferred
- Sound knowledge of research design and strong analytical skills
- Creative & resourceful and must be able to work independently
- Excellent business development and client servicing skills
- Good spoken and written English, proficiency in a 2nd or 3rd language will be a plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent growth prospects
- A rewarding career with lots of independence
Tutup pada 21/October/2016