Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and China.
We are expanding our operations across Asia and are seeking outstanding individuals to join our fast growing team. We offer challenging job opportunities and outstanding career development.
Positions based at: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Lead key new accounts pitching, client servicing, project briefings, defining and recommending research methodologies, writing research/consulting proposals, analysis & preparing reports, checking, client presentations and follow up servicing.
- Provide clients with high quality research in both local and regional research work
- Moderate focus group discussions and conduct in-depth interviews
- Work co-operatively with the team to maximize their potential in both research and client services
- Actively involved in the whole process of research including, but not limited to, preparing proposal, field briefing, field progress monitoring, preparing discussion guides and preparing screening questionnaires.
- Responsible for managing the team’s P&L and achieving financial KPIs set for the division.
- Developing, motivating and leading research team.
- A basic degree in Psychology, Communications, Marketing, Business, Consumer Behavior
- Must have at least 6 years of market research or consulting experience
- Experience in managing customized (FMCG) research projects preferred
- Sound knowledge of research design and strong analytical skills
- Creative & resourceful and must be able to work independently
- Excellent business development and client servicing skills
- Good spoken and written English, proficiency in a 2nd or 3rd language will be a plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent growth prospects
- A rewarding career with lots of independence
Tutup pada 21/October/2016