- Graduate from computer science / statistics
- 3-5 years of data collection, mining, reporting and process analysis is preferable
- Strong business acumen
- Strong understanding of relational database structure and use of SQL queries to analyze data
- Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project) and preferable working knowledge of Oracle, AS400 and BPCS
- Well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with strong analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of internal management
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume, process oriented environment
- Ability to present details of complex data quality or workflow issues for internal review
Will be responsible for designing Business Intelligence information models, dashboards, metrics and reports utilizing standard technologies and methodologies that meet business objectives.
Assessment of new projects, including impacts to the current environment, estimation of new work, and resource assignment
Engage with internal team for strategic decision making capabilities and business expertise to deliver efficient and scalable Business Intelligence solutions to improve business productivity and business outcomes.
Designs experiments and methodologies to generate and collect data for business use.
Use advanced visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis.
Effectively write, present and communicate research results with recommendations to leadership across the organization - Works closely with other teams and both business and IT leadership to prioritize, coordinate, and deliver projects, requiring strong communication and relationship building skills.