- Minimum S1 preferred, non IT major
- Fresh graduate from good university and has GPA above 3.0
- Works harmoniously with others to get a job done
- Able to work well with co-workers, partners and managers
- Committed to complete the job (hard-worker)
- Completes work in a timely
- Fast leaner
- Plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions
- Works hours necessary to complete assigned work
- Makes constructive suggestions
- Able to cope with new working environment
- Good communication, manner and behavior
- Able to manage multiple tasks
- To executes and operates given tasks, example: to compile bima assets from partners and upload to CMS. To do testing before product goes live.
- To ensure all legal and supportive documents for related partners are fully signed and delivered on time.
- Maintain coordination/relationship with the partners concerning the activities associated with the projects.
- Coordinate with product owners and technical team in order to operates the sitemaps for all selfcare portals and apps.
- To ensure the changes in selfcare portals and apps are tested and delivered on time.
- Take part in product roadmap discussion and suggest the improvements/changes to be implemented for smooth usage of the subscriber touch points.