As a VIDEO content editor, you'll be responsible for assembling raw contents into a finished product that's suitable for streaming or download. The contents editing may include subtitle, description, dubbing, video and audio synchronize.
- Find, download and upload contents, following the current trends of movie/drama
- Assembling all raw contents, synchronising between video, audio and subtitle
- Inputting title, performer, director of the contents and storing them into a synopsis on the contents descriptions
- Writing voiceover and input the raw voice into the video as a dub
- Receiving a bug report, and solving the problem which related to the video performance
- Patience and concentration
- A keen eye for detail and critical mind
- Creativity and passionate interest in film and video editing
- Organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Following the latest trends of Movie, Drama, Music Video, related work experience is a plus
- Proficient with video and audio editing tools (Example : Cinema4D, After Effects, Nuke, etc)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Are you a creative person who loves challenges?
Do you Love working in a FUN people and environment?
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation and initiative, Like You !
Funbit TV is the newest application that will bring more entertainment in your Android also will be available in IOS soon.
Our job is to bring more entertainment, joy, education for anyone with content that we provided in our application service.
Our office is at Pondok Pinang, Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan.
For more information, please visit our website in www.funbit.tv