Job Role Brief:
E-commerce manager main responsibility is to oversee retail company's online sales and presence. The main responsibility is to convey a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web. E commerce manager also ensures smooth end to end operational performance of the retail brand on all device platforms as well as online channels. E commerce manager will directly supervise teams of operational officers, sales and marketing.
Key Responsibilities and tasks
- Manage all aspects of Orient retail platforms be it in web sites, mobile site, marketplace channels and social commerce
- The optimization of Orient Website to maximize conversion and revenue targets each season. This includes analysis of visitor behavior to inform development priorities and multi variant tests aimed at improving conversion rates and user experience.
- Conceive and prioritize new projects, collaborating with a team of programmers, designers and product specialists.
- Expand and manage retail channel to increase customer touch points.
- Understanding and managing E-Commerce operational end to end business process to ensure best customer experience.
- Coordinate with logistic manager to ensure a smooth logistical and delivery procedure.
- Working closely with graphic designers and product specialist to manage campaign and promotions across social media, web platforms and chat platform
- Merchandising Orient product ranges and tactical offers to achieve the best possible sales result, hence keeping the pages fresh and appealing.
- Take charge of the SEO performance of the website. Working closely with digital agency or internally to deliver technical amendments, monitor and improve natural positions in Google search Engine.
- Manage product category and online catalogue
- Monitoring the performance and keep Orient website troubleshoot at bay
- Bachelor’s degree
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Minimal 3 years hands on experience working in E-commerce retail industry
- Good understanding the operation side of retail business process
- Strong project management skills
- Basic understanding of coding (HTML, CSS, PHP)
- Knowledgeable in social media marketing strategy and digital marketing
- Familiar in Search Engine Optimization
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong leadership skill
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
ORIENTAMA MAKMUR ABADI, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji