Formalities staff performs activities relating to material movement, custom handling, transportation for equipment to ensure smooth running of company’s operations in an effective, efficient, cost recoverable manner and in compliance with Government regulations and internal company policy
- The Officer Formalities staff reports to the Supervisor – Logistics.
- Knows the formal and informal area/s of responsibility goals, standards, policies & procedures that may include some familiarity of other departments within Star Energy. Is sensitive to interrelationships of both people and functions within the area/s of responsibility as well as across departmental as necessary.
- The Formalities staff is responsible to make the formality arrangement for material movement with government agencies and to coordinate the utilization of the air and sea transportation.
- Decision Making: On a regular and continuous basis, exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the assigned area/s of responsibility.
- Employment : Full time / Permanent
- Plans and coordinates the material and equipment movements in a safe and proper manner ensuring the needs of users are fulfilled on time.
- Reviews master lists and prepares the letter for master list approval for the Surveyor Indonesia and Bea Cukai. Monitors and follows up the approval process with the government agencies.
- Keeps abreast of local laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility to maintain up-to-date compliance.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with related departments internally as well as externally with related personnel and agencies.
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Performs all other duties as may be required by the business needs
- Performance to the agreed goals.
- Satisfactory result from customers (users).
- Conformance to Company’s and government’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Showing a continuous improvement attitude.
- Maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) preferably majoring in Engineering.
- 3 years of experience in similar field is required.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow.