About the business and the role
We are Mezaic. Our passion is creating innovative content that changes the industry's standards. We like to do things a little differently. We are looking to add an Animator to our team and want to put our feelers out and, hopefully, discover some hidden talent.
The successful applicant will join our team of expert Illustrators and Learning Designers to develop and produce animations and marketing material. We thrive on a fun and friendly work culture and a passion for quality which is reflected in the work that we do.
The role primarily involves storyboarding and producing animations. You will use your technical ability and creativity to produce engaging and visually impressive videos.
Job tasks and responsibilities
An Animator at Mezaic needs to have:
- Good working knowledge of Adobe After Effects or similar animation software.
- Experience in working with 2D character animations.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to produce visual concepts based on a script.
- General multimedia skills.
- Filming and video editing skills (Not necessary, but will be a huge plus)
- The ability to plan, schedule and meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- A Bachelor's Degree in multimedia or equivalent.
- A passion for animation and video production.
Skills and experience
What we can offer the right person:
- A 3-month fixed term contract with the potential to become permanent.
- An attractive salary package.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to be a part of something bigger.
- A creative working environment.