This role is very technical. A systems programmer tests both hardware and software systems and finds and resolves problems.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- researching and examining current systems and consulting users
- liaising with colleagues such as systems analysts and designers
- writing software and operating manuals
- training users
- providing support and responding to feedback
- testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably
- fault finding and fixing
Qualifications and training required
Graduates with degrees in computer science/engineering. You will need a thorough understanding of computer languages. For graduates without relevant qualifications, a postgraduate IT conversion course or a technical postgraduate degree can be of benefit. Relevant work experience is also necessary.
Key skills for systems programmers
- ResourcefulnessMeticulous attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 03/November/2016
Rukan Artha Gading Niaga Jl Boulevard Artha Gading Rukan Artha Gading Niaga Bl D/7 Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa Gading Jakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta
- Tunjangan kesehatan yang bagus diberikan oleh perusahaan sesuai dengan ketentuan yang ada ada dan karyawan pun mendapatkan dapat merasakan tunjangannya.
- Termasuk perusahaan yang pelit karena meskipun perusahaan memiliki keuntungan yang lumayan besar tapi tidak ada bonus bagi karyawan di sini.