Mattel Indonesia PT
Key Accountability Areas
- Verify the process/method, flow chart, line balancing
- Design, produce and buy off line tooling and machinery to achieve the required capacity
- Provide production process analysis to solve production issues tooling to achieve new toy ramp up and meet the production schedule.
- Draw, design and create the most efficient and effective tooling for production and continue process improvement to achieve most efficient Manufacturing operations.
- Design machinery and tooling and supervise/participate in the manufacturing process and installation to meet targeted completion schedules in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Execute new technology under manager supervision
- Participate in the review of existing equipment and tooling for possible improvements focussing on Safety, Quality, Reliability and Productivity.
- Formal Educational Level Minimum D3 (three years diploma program) preferably Bachelor degree, majoring in Production or Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Industrial engineering
- Familiar with MS Office and MRP (AS 400)
- Working Experience Min 2 years experience in Engineering Dept
- Technical Competence
- Good knowledge in basic pneumatic
- Introductory to PLC
- Basic in mechanical machine design
- AutoCAD and technical drawing skill
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to
(attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “Process Engineer” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Mattel Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi West Java.
Currently we have several positions in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
We invite you to join our team as