Key Accountability Areas
- Verify the process/method, flow chart, line balancing
- Design, produce and buy off line tooling and machinery to achieve the required capacity
- Provide production process analysis to solve production issues tooling to achieve new toy ramp up and meet the production schedule.
- Draw, design and create the most efficient and effective tooling for production and continue process improvement to achieve most efficient Manufacturing operations.
- Design machinery and tooling and supervise/participate in the manufacturing process and installation to meet targeted completion schedules in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Execute new technology under manager supervision
- Participate in the review of existing equipment and tooling for possible improvements focussing on Safety, Quality, Reliability and Productivity.
- Formal Educational Level Minimum D3 (three years diploma program) preferably Bachelor degree, majoring in Production or Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Industrial engineering
- Familiar with MS Office and MRP (AS 400)
- Working Experience Min 2 years experience in Engineering Dept
- Technical Competence
- Good knowledge in basic pneumatic
- Introductory to PLC
- Basic in mechanical machine design
- AutoCAD and technical drawing skill
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to
(attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “Process Engineer” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.
Tutup pada 04/November/2016