Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. Our highly respected client is a market leader and is expanding its operations in Indonesia. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a qualified medical professional, ideally a medical doctor, for the important job of Medical Affairs Manager. This is an excellent job opportunity for a business-orientated medical professional to build a rich and rewarding career with a leading international pharmaceutical company.
The Medical Affairs Manager job opening is an all-round position encompassing sales and marketing support, business development, in-house training, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, and compliance. Only qualified, experienced and motivated professionals should apply for this important position.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Provide medical and technical support of products to sales and marketing team, in order to maximize competitive advantages of products and enhances company image.
- Assist the learning and development team in preparing training materials and performing training to field force
- Prepare medical or product information
- Assist Product Manager in conducting symposia and round-table discussions
- Handle medical enquiries from external parties
- Provide scientific presentations to health-care professionals and layman
- Engage and build relationships with medical key opinion leaders and Medical Advisory Board
- Assist regulatory team in order to ensure the approval process or evaluation of products are appropriate to the timelines or even faster than the timelines
- Ensure company’s adherence to high standards of Code of Conduct and other policies in all its dealings with healthcare professionals and consumers
- Plan work independently based on agreed product objectives and strategies, to reach target sales
- Proactively work on identification of new business opportunities and channel growth
- Medical degree
- At least 5 years’ clinical experience, pharmaceutical background will be an advantage
- Strong medical and product knowledge
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development preferred
- Computer literate
- English business language skills, both oral and written
- Communication and negotiation skill
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
- Honesty and integrity
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.