JAKARTA, INDONESIA (OPEN FOR EXPATRIATES)
SENIOR AGILE DEVELOPER (IT JOB) (ONLINE CLASSIFIED MARKETPLACE), JAKARTA, INDONESIA (OPEN FOR EXPATRIATES)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia’s specialised Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an established Indonesian online classifieds marketplace for used goods, including furniture, musical instruments, sporting goods, cars, youngster and baby items, motorcycles, cameras, mobile phones and property. Our respected client is seeking professional for the job of Senior Agile Developer, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This job is open to expatriate candidates.
This is an exciting job opening for an information technology professional from abroad. The candidate will have exposure to global opportunities, including collaboration with global team and/or global training. This is an opportunity to make a difference and to help improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. The successful applicant will have the ability to make a major contribution as the Company reinvents the client’s brand and strive to create Indonesia’s most beloved consumer technology brand.
Key job responsibilities include:
- We're looking for self-starters who can jump in quickly with minimal direction.
- You must be a senior thought leader, expert in TDD and ATDD (has worked for a bunch of years in a high performance agile environment)
- You know how to engineer for software Continuous Delivery, and make architecture open for automated acceptance tests
- Know how to teach folks to engineer neat A/B testing solutions into either mobile or web
- Bachelor's or Master degree in engineering, information technology, or computer science
- Exposure to PHP (Laravel) or Android / iOS development an advantage, but not essential for the right candidate (if you've done this in Java, will be considered as well)
- Creative and innovative
- Can learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills (so good English is a must), as we work in a close knit team, and every now and again with other teams in other locations.
- Have a track record of working with smart, enthusiastic devs and helping to specifically bring up their agile engineering skills.
- Asglobal organisation with local empowerment, so there’s a real opportunity to make your mark globally whilst being able to do what needs to be done for the local market
- Opportunity to make a real mark in Indonesia, where a lot of these techniques are just beginning to be discovered
- Apply this stuff at scale for one of the largest sites in Indonesia (with a potential reach to 255m people)
- Exposure to global opportunities, building your portfolio of working with international teams.
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow