JAKARTA, INDONESIA (OPEN FOR EXPATRIATES)
SENIOR DEVOPS DEVELOPER (IT JOB) (ONLINE CLASSIFIED MARKETPLACE), Jakarta, Indonesia (Open for Expatriate)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia’s specialised Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an established Indonesian online classifieds marketplace for used goods, including furniture, musical instruments, sporting goods, cars, youngster and baby items, motorcycles, cameras, mobile phones and property. Our respected client is seeking an information technology (IT) professional for the job of Senior DevOps Developer, to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
This is an exciting job opening for an information technology professional. The candidate will have exposure to global opportunities, including collaboration with global team and/or global training. This is an opportunity to make a difference and to help improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. The successful applicant will have the ability to make a major contribution as the Company reinvents the client’s brand and strive to create Indonesia’s most beloved consumer technology brand.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Driving performance and reliability from software, infrastructure and cloud environments
- Proactively preventing, and troubleshooting, any network and connectivity issues that may arise, and providing solutions as quickly as possible for any errors that occur
- Tackling challenges, working side by side with other smart people in other functional areas
- Running infrastructure and network internally to client website, making sure that there is: connectivity within the local area network, and internet connectivity is available throughout the entire company at all times
- Updating and maintaining hardware for network and servers
- Ensuring the safety and security of all information within the company
- Working with managers to ensure budgetary expenses are established and equipment is upgraded as necessary
- We're looking for selfstarters who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
- Know how to do Continuous Deployment for high traffic sites and apps, including:
- Automated database updates without downtime, Split testing, Blue green deployments, Automating for an A/B testing environment.
What will be offered
- Bachelor's or Master degree in engineering, information technology, or computer science
- Experienced in setting up and run orchestration of multiple technology platforms, to achieve good continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Hands-on with tools and technologies such as: ansible, spinnaker, chef, puppet, vagrant, dbigrate, docker, ELK, mesos, Jenkins, nagios, monit, MySQL, shell scripting, python and ruby.
- Good verbal and written communications skills, and specially teamwork skills are also an asset in this line of work.
- Dynamic, smart and funny colleagues who love to work with great people like you and achieve success together.
- Have a track record of working with smart, enthusiastic guys coming from a SysOps background and helping to beome fully DevOps oriented.
- Enthusiasm. Show us that you have a passion, in anything.
- You are good in organizing yourself and others.As a global organisation with local empowerment, so there’s a real opportunity to make your mark globally whilst being able to do what needs to be done for the local market.
- Opportunity to make a real mark in Indonesia, where a lot of these techniques are just beginning to be discovered
- Apply this stuff at scale for one of the largest sites in Indonesia (with a potential reach to 255m people)
- Exposure to global opportunities, building your portfolio of working with international teams.
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.