Desired Skilled & Experience Description
The candidate will be responsible for the strategic objective of maximizing revenue generation within a large geographic territory. He/ She will be part of an expanding sales team for one of the fastest growing companies with high revenue and growth potential. Job requirements include cold calling, prospect qualification, and sales process planning, exploring and closing all business opportunities.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Exceed revenue and profit goals on a consistent basis
- Exceed sales revenue goals.
- Maintain strong partnerships with specific clientele and services partners.
- Proposal development and negotiation
- Contract creation and execution
- On-going relationship management
- Support of issue resolution
- Executive communication and strategy development
- Customer / Vendor/ Channel Development and Management
- Lead partner engagement strategies in region based on region’s strategic business plan.
- Engage local vendor field representatives, collaborating sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account opportunities and secure favorable pricing.
- Develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers at all levels at each target account.
- Understand each target customer’s business model and related organizational structure and identify the customers’ unique needs.
- 2 to 3 years of direct selling experience in a technology customer facing sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or any major.
- Preferably with AC drives / Li-Br Absorption Chiller Products experience.
- Solid understanding of technologies and partners that drive solutions.
- Experience selling and marketing technical services.
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English or Chinese)
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
CONTINENTAL HOPE GROUP (CHG) is a high-tech based diversified corporation that operate multi-businesses under 4 divisions: Mechatronics, Energy & Chemicals, Construction and Hotel/Tourism/Real-Estate Development.
Our award-winning and internationally certified products and services cover various segments including Frequency Inverters, HVAC, Chemicals, Hotels, Construction (General Contracting), Real Estate Development, Theme Park, Banking, Insurance, Food Processing, Agricultural Products and Investment.
We are seeking highly motivated professionalsto join our team as: