BUT STAR ENERGY GEOTHERMAL (WAYANG WINDU) LIMITED
Procurement Specialist is responsible for administering and managing procurement of goods and services to ensure that goods and services are obtained in the most economic, effective and efficient process to the best interest of the Company, within the framework of quality and delivery required, while maintaining the highest standards of professional integrity in all transactions.
- Procurement Specialist reports to Procurement Manager, Jakarta Office.
- He/She should know his/her area of responsibility, agreed goals, standards, policies & procedures.
- Financial Authority: None
- Decision Making: On a regular and continuous basis, exercises self judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Employment : Fulltime / Permanent
- Procurement Activities:
- Reviews and ensures the accuracy and completeness of incoming MSR, adequacy of scope of work and any other exhibits, develops and reviews RFQ, and supervises procurement process in accordance to Procurement Procedures.
- Reviews and ensures PO, BO, SO, Contract, and any other agreements prior to obtaining approvals.
- Interfaces with Suppliers to find solutions should problems occur and seek advises from Supervisor if necessary.
- Jointly conduct assessment, with Performance group, on Supplier’s performance and provide comments.
- Provides consultancy services to Users on source of material supplies, prices, availability and general market trends.
- Submits standard and specialized reports as required.
- Perform other procurement activities as required by Procurement Procedures.
- Implements systems and procedures required for an effective and efficient procurement process.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with internal departments as well as external parties.
- Proactively seek User demands for early involvement in planning.
- Performs all other duties as may be required by Company.
- Performance to the agreed goals.
- Satisfactory result from customers (users).
- Conformance to Company’s and government’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Showing a continuous improvement attitude.
- Maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Engineering, Economic, Business Administration or Legal.
- Requires a minimum of 3-year hands-on experience in procurement / purchasing in handling technical / engineering equipment.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow.
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
Located 40 km south of Bandung in West Java, Wayang Windu Power Generation is operated by Star Energy Geothermal (Wayang Windu) Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Star Energy. It is managed under a Joint Operation Contract with Pertamina to develop geothermal resources within the 12,960 hectare contract area. An Energy Sales Agreement between Star Energy, Pertamina and PLN, a state owned utility company, gives Star Energy the right to develop up to 400 MW of electricity - generating capacity over a period of 42 years, with each generating unit being scheduled to operate for at least 30 years. The JOC has the potential to ultimately deliver more than the already-contracted 400 MW of base load electricity to power hungry West Java.
Planning is now well advanced to expand Wayang Windu further, through the addition of a third Unit with generation capacity of 127 MW. Unit 3 should be on stream by mid-2014. In February 2010, Star Energy finalized a US$350 million bond issue, the proceeds from which will be used partly to fund the initial drilling and development work for Unit 3, with that worth due to commerce in the middle of 2010, using a drilling rig designed and built to Star Energy Geothermal specifications.
Truly, a world-class renewable energy facility, being operated to world class standards, Wayang Windu delivers real benefit to all Star Energy stakeholders.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi