Procurement Specialist is responsible for administering and managing procurement of goods and services to ensure that goods and services are obtained in the most economic, effective and efficient process to the best interest of the Company, within the framework of quality and delivery required, while maintaining the highest standards of professional integrity in all transactions.
- Procurement Specialist reports to Procurement Manager, Jakarta Office.
- He/She should know his/her area of responsibility, agreed goals, standards, policies & procedures.
- Financial Authority: None
- Decision Making: On a regular and continuous basis, exercises self judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or quality of service within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Employment : Fulltime / Permanent
- Procurement Activities:
- Reviews and ensures the accuracy and completeness of incoming MSR, adequacy of scope of work and any other exhibits, develops and reviews RFQ, and supervises procurement process in accordance to Procurement Procedures.
- Reviews and ensures PO, BO, SO, Contract, and any other agreements prior to obtaining approvals.
- Interfaces with Suppliers to find solutions should problems occur and seek advises from Supervisor if necessary.
- Jointly conduct assessment, with Performance group, on Supplier’s performance and provide comments.
- Provides consultancy services to Users on source of material supplies, prices, availability and general market trends.
- Submits standard and specialized reports as required.
- Perform other procurement activities as required by Procurement Procedures.
- Implements systems and procedures required for an effective and efficient procurement process.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with internal departments as well as external parties.
- Proactively seek User demands for early involvement in planning.
- Performs all other duties as may be required by Company.
- Performance to the agreed goals.
- Satisfactory result from customers (users).
- Conformance to Company’s and government’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Showing a continuous improvement attitude.
- Maintaining good relationships with all stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Engineering, Economic, Business Administration or Legal.
- Requires a minimum of 3-year hands-on experience in procurement / purchasing in handling technical / engineering equipment.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow.
BUT STAR ENERGY GEOTHERMAL (WAYANG WINDU) LIMITED
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji