- Supervise service on floor and make sure they are up to standards and resolve any issues or conflicts as needed
- Help act as a liaison between different department teams
- Oversee setup service prior to opening and ensure cleanliness of all customer-facing areas
- Provide mentorship and guidance to floor team
- Perform host or hostess duties by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests
- Supervise administrative duties, e.g. conducting inventory takes of operational assets (forks, knives, plates, etc.)
- Manage staffing schedules
- Assist with Human Resource related issues as well as recruitment
- Provide training to team
- Constantly strive to improve the quality of the service
- Assist in planning and implementation of special events and/or large groups
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Food & Beverage Services Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word Perfect.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a leadership position managing a team.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canggu.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Tutup pada 23/October/2016