YOSHI UTAMA, PT
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Take full responsibility from receive sample request, receive order until shipment
- Analyze the order upon receipt and ensure that all details are correct.
- Follow up the order to supplier to catch the deadline and make sure that shipment must be on time.
- Work actively with marketing, colleague and shipping.
- Work actively with risk assessment on fabric and sample quality tests and communicate with suppliers.
- Work actively with the data, input, check and analyze the fabrics consumption
- Be proactive and take more initiatives
- Minimum 3 years of experience in follow up the order (Marketing)
- Understanding about textiles, garments, etc.
- SPEAK ARABIC
- Computer literate (Excel, Power Point, word)
- Proactive, good initiative, analytical, and problem solver
- Good technical knowledge in fabrics and textile process.
- Good understanding and controlling from developing until ready shipment
- Knowing export-import procedures
- Able to control all the requirement (follow PO from Buyer)
- Good communication and negotiation skills with buyers and supplier
- Responsible, honest, and hard worker
- Able to work alone or in team
- Can start working immediately
Place of work :
Ruko Cempaka Mas Blok. K No. 50, Jl. Letjend Suprapto,
Working hours :
Monday-Friday from 09.00-18.00
Saturday from 09.00-15.00
|Industri||Freight Forwarding / Delivery / Jasa Pengiriman|
Kami merupakan perusahaan perdagangan Ekspor dan Impor yang berlokasi di Jakarta Pusat, mengundang Anda untuk bergabung bersama kami sebagai :
lowongan kerja rekomendasi