- To identify, acquire and manage potential Corporate Customers out of relevant industries.
- To implement a suitable Fleet Business Model including Fleet Competitive Offer, Fleet Management Tools and Fleet Market Activities.
- Negotiate and sign framework agreements with key account customers.
- To synchronize Fleet Business with regular retail business activities and campaigns.
- To implement proactive Marketing approach to Diplomatic Community in Indonesia.
- To observe and analyze competitor’s activities and market shares.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Management, Economic or equivalent
- Minimum 3 year experiences in Account Management, Retail Sales B2B and Marketing
- Experience in managing Major National Accounts and Diplomatic/Government accounts
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Posses Salesmanship and good communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in sales process and have a good database management skills
- Good Conceptual skills for business model development
- Good English and Indonesian correspondence skills both written and spoken
- Computer literate; MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); and advance skills of MS Excel