- Assist in establishing sales forecast and budgeting
- Contribute in tracking and analysis monthly operating result against budget
- Contribute in preparing monthly report: profit & loss, monthly report result, cockpit management, customer data sheet.
- Assist in establishing further project in management report and other operating metrics
- Working closely with related department to support analysis in pricing and profitability topic
- Contribute in preparation of presentation business review
- Candidate must be a final year student of at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- No work experience required
- Only a Final Semester student will be processed
- Commit to do 6 months internship
- Must have knowledge/experience to working with Microsoft Office; especially in Ms. Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook, Excel (Advance in Excel is more preferable)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Self-sufficient, proactive, structured and efficient work style
- Capable of team collaboration, highly motivated to innovate
- Excellent mental flexibility and creativity
The company was set up in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861–1942) as “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering.” The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant up-front investments in the safeguarding of its future. Ninety-two percent of the share capital of Robert Bosch GmbH is held by Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH, a charitable foundation. The majority of voting rights are held by Robert Bosch Industrietreuhand KG, an industrial trust. The entrepreneurial ownership functions are carried out by the trust. The remaining shares are held by the Bosch family and Robert Bosch GmbH.
Bosch in Indonesia
Bosch has been present in Indonesia since 1919. In May 2008, the company set up the wholly foreign-owned subsidiary, PT. Robert Bosch (RBID), in Jakarta and has branch offices in Surabaya, Medan, Balikpapan, Semarang, and Bali. Divisions represented by PT Robert Bosch are Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermotechnology, and Packaging Technology.
Review ( PT Robert Bosch )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya menurut saya sudah cukup kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan kompetitor. Selain itu, lingkungan kerja juga sudah cukup bersahabat.
Sistem kerja di dalam perusahaan menurut saya masih harus diperbaiki kembali. Selain itu, Jenjang kerja di dalam perusahaan juga masih kurang jelas.