- Implement, monitor and report on the HR/IR policies and program
- Interpretation of employment condition and labour law and impact to companies
- Industrial dispute settlement
- Termination of employment
- Ensure all works compliant with the law and regulation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Obi Island.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Well Understanding about Manpower Regulation.
- Full-Time position(s) available.