- Implement, monitor and report on the HR/IR policies and program
- Interpretation of employment condition and labour law and impact to companies
- Industrial dispute settlement
- Termination of employment
- Ensure all works compliant with the law and regulation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Obi Island.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Well Understanding about Manpower Regulation.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Harita Nickel is an Indonesian Nickel Mining Company. Our business is expanding rapidly and we are looking for a dynamic and competent individual who has expertise area with excellent track record to help us to raise and strengthening our team and to support our progress from "Good to Great". Currently we are looking for talented people to fill in below positions.