SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR JOB (PUBLIC RELATIONS)
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR JOB (PUBLIC RELATIONS), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently recruiting on behalf of a world-leading public relations firm with operations in Jakarta, Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking for a Senior Vice President/Senior Account Director to ensure client and agency business objectives are met, including effectively managing clients, projects, and teams while delivering integrated thinking rooted in insights.
Key job responsibilities:
- Posess deep understanding on clients’ businesses
- Think and program across various platforms, channels, and audiences
- Consistently identify business problems and is able to solve and ensure they are understood by the team
- Maintain intimate understanding of clients’ businesses, priorities, pain points, and competitive landscape
- Capitalize on new opportunities
- Assemble, build, and lead integrated teams
- Reflect understanding of clients’ current needs and anticipate for the future
- Evolve, promote, and protect clients’ interests
- Delineate team roles and manage intra-team conflict
- Serve as clients’ advocate within the firm and ensure broad understanding on business, goals, and point of view
- Facilitate proper expertise against clients needs
- Implement and support initiatives to create positive changes
- Measure, monitor, and advance client-agency relationship
- Manage client relationship mapping and development across portfolio
- Identify and acknowlegde problems swiftly and directly; offers solutions and course-corrects as needed
- Manage and monitor client relationship using formal and informal tools as well as touch points
- Oversee client budget management and forecasting; proactively address changes in scope and delays in client invoice payment
- Create growth plans for bringing in new capabilities against client needs
- Seek out new clients and actively participate in full new business process
- Participate in development and adoption of new products, services, development of IP and thought leadership materials
- At least 10 years of experience in Communications Marketing and/or related fields; including research, advertising, management consulting, media, and publishing
- Commendable confidence and conviction in in presenting ideas and providing counsel to internal and external audiences
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing interests
- Strong communication skills
- English proficiency
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.