The Senior Pre-sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. Assists in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition. The Senior Pre-sales Consultant will also actively participate in internal specialist teams and provide consultative support in specialist areas to other Pre-sales Consultants.
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Deliver Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process
- Prepare software order forms (providing feature codes and product information)
- Monitor accurate and correct delivery of software sold
- Be able to position and present Technosoft product offerings
- Compare Technosoft products offering at a technical level with competitive products
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Liaise with RND teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts and the creation of a sales cycle plan
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment)
- Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or other related discipline
- Detailed knowledge of ERP and CRM is a must, knowledge in automotive industry is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritize under pressure
- Self starter and good listening skills
- Fluency in English essential. Additional fluency in another language would be an advantage
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- Affinity to both sales and technology
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary
- Willing to travel locally and overseas
- Attractive salary, THR, insurance package for self & family, project bonuses, and travel allowances
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- Fasilitas kerja maupun tunjangan yang disediakan oleh perusahaan sudah cukup baik dan menunjang kebutuhan-kebutuhan harian pekerja. Perusahaan pun memberikan penilaian yang adil terhadap karyawan.
- Lingkungan kerja sudah cukup nyaman dan suasana kerja yang menyenangkan pun membuat pekerja menjadi lebih betah berada di lokasi kerja.
- Upah lembur tidak ada, sementara proyek banyak dan deadline yang sempit membuat pekerja harus sering-sering mengambil lembur. Sebaiknya timeline kerja dibenahi lagi.
- Pertimbangkan segala hal yang menyangkut pekerjaan. Contohnya seperti proyekkan yang diberikan, sebaiknya bisa disesuaikan dengan jumlah resources agar tidak kewalahan.
Ruko Graha Elok Mas Jl Raya Panjang Ruko Graha Elok Mas Bl FG/83 Duri Kepa, Kebon Jeruk Jakarta Barat 11510 DKI Jakarta