- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration and international relation
- Fluent in English and Indonesia is a must.
The successful candidate will be required to perform marketing tasks of Branding, Business Development, Sales Marketing strategy and plan execution and other marketing-related tasks described in details as follows:
- Providing existing and prospective customers with health care related information through phone call and walk-in customer.
- Liaise and maintain a good relationship and communication with the existing customers, agents, business partners.
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Execute the project that has been developed by the management, scheduling and making certain that all scheduling conflicts are resolved with routine updates.
- Supporting the in-house marketing at the main office, website and design team by coordinating and collating content in Bahasa.
- Coordinating activities, resources, equipment and information in Indonesia which includes health talks, seminars, health events, meetings and so on.
- Marketing support including presentations, promotional material, and local market research and industry trends.
- Translation work from English to Indonesia and vice versa which includes: speech, translator job in health seminar, documents and other project related materials.
- Willing to travel for work both national and international.