- Meet and exceed manpower recruitment target in respective region
- Meet and exceed activity ratio in respective region
- Meet and exceed case productivity ratio in respective region
- Meet and exceed average case size in respective region
- Meet and exceed NBTWP target in respective region
- Meet and exceed revenue target in respective region
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any subjects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial industry and 5 years of working experience in one company
- Must have knowledge in life insurance and investment
- Good management, strategic thinking, negotiation, problem solving, coaching, and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Good computer skills
- Good in English both orally and writing
Great Eastern Life commenced its operations in 1996. With the cutting edge technology, highly qualified employees and professional agents and sales offices across Indonesia, Great Eastern Life always committed to provide service excellence to customers and to make life great by providing financial security, good health and meaningful relationships. In 2013, Great Eastern Life received Rekor Bisnis award as the first life insurance company in Indonesia that offers health and wellness programme for corporations (Live Great Programme).
Great Eastern is the oldest and most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. With $61 billion (Rp 480 trillion) in assets and around 4.0 million policyholders, it has two successful distribution channels – the tied agency force and bancassurance. The Company also operates in China, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Brunei. Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited has been assigned the financial strength and counterparty credit ratings of 'AA-' by Standard & Poor's, one of the highest among Asian life insurance companies.
Great Eastern is a subsidiary of OCBC Bank, the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets. It is one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. It is also ranked by Bloomberg Markets as the world's strongest bank in 2011 and 2012.
Review ( PT Great Eastern Life Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Adanya insentif yang bagus dan sesuai pekerjaan yang telah dicapai oleh karyawan. Selain itu, nyaman dalam bekerja dengan lingkungan kerja yang kondusif.
Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan tidak lengkap karena tidak ada tunjangan untuk rawat jalan. Selain itu, ada pemotongan gaji apabila tidak memenuhi target.