- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gn. Batu.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Perform land surveying/ measurements using variety of specialist technical equipment
- Analyze data using plans, maps, charts, and computer applications
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including mesurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Provide survey reports and liaise with local authorities
- Maintain and storig accurate notes, records, and drawings for the projects
- Use a range of equipment to produce surveys, including GPS and conventional methods
- Use CAD and other IT software to interpret data and present information
- Plan, organize and direct work of one or more survey parties engaged in surveying earths surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, area, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other purposes
- Carry out setting of building grid lines before and during the construction stage
- Carry out routine building alignment survey during the course of the project
- Perform and check all surveying works on site
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Ahmad Yani Mabu'un Murung Pudak Tabalong kalimantan Selatan