U Finance Indonesia PT
Credit Marketing Officer (Placement Solo-Surakarta)
- Bulid good relationship with dealer / showroom to gather new application
- Conduct fit & proper credit survey to customer to ensure customer feasibility
- Monitor consumer instalment payment to ensure no settlement delay
- Assist superior duties & responsibilities to achieve branch target
- Age 23 - 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Teamwork & Cooperation, Analytical Thinking, Achievement Orientation.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ruko SOBA Bisnis Square Blok JD-51 Solo Baru Solo Jawa Tengah (Or send the applicant straight to U FInance Solo Standbypoint
- Has own vehicle & SIM C
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Automotive Sales or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Surakarta, Jawa Tengah|
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||U Finance Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT U Finance Indonesia is a joint venture financing company that runs business activities of consumer financing and leasing for the purchasing of vehicles, especially cars.
Being established in 1995 under the name of PT Arthacakra Multifinance, the name was changed to be PT U Finance Indonesia (henceforth will be called as “U Finance”) when the Company’s majority shareholders was taken over by PT Bank UFJ Indonesia for 80%, and Sojitz Corporation, Japan had 20% on 1st July 2004.
In March 2006, there was a change on Shareholders structure, so then the shareholders composition was changed to become: 65% were owned by The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ.Ltd, 20% were owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos Co., Ltd., 10% were owned by PT Bumiputera-BOT Finance, and 5% were owned by PT Asuransi Tokio Marine Indonesia.
U Finance has 1 (one) Head Office and 8 (eight) branch offices in Indonesia, i.e. Jakarta-Kelapa Gading, Jakarta-Puri Indah, Jakarta-Pondok Indah, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, and Medan as well as some stand by points in other areas.