Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
Account Payable Officer
- National Office (NO) Account Payable Officer is responsible the NO Accounts Payable activities for NO and Jakarta billing processing
- Perform the day to day processing of account payable transaction to ensure that municipal finance are maintained in an effective, up to date an accurate manner
- Ensure that performs full support to the business & employees with related billing processing agreed terms and conditions, accuracy and integrity in line with company policies and procedures
- Providing all the related NO and Jakarta Invoice register, controlled and ensure that all the related process is running well in accurate within agreed time frame
- Coordinate with other section (procurement, logistic, treasury )to completed billing process.
- Perform the day to day processing of account payable transactions to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisition for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Review account payable document completeness and conformance to policy.
- Ensure accurate entry with correct descriptions into the accounting system.
- Responsible for account payable data integrity and also control accuracy of financial data.
- Support other functions if they required some information from the account payable transactions.
- Continuously improve and maintain the skill and knowledge of account payable team across CCBI business.
- Continuously improve and provide support for National and Operations team in doing the payment settlement and month end process.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Involve in tax planning through recording VAT input in line within period and minimize tax exposure with recheck financial paragraph in agreement/contractual.
- Ensure the tax implication applied correctly into the transactions such VAT, withholding tax and other applicable tax impact.
- Providing the monthly account payable related activities schedule and payment to others related third parties.
- Ensure that the external and internal settlement processing to trading partner and all employees is running well as per agreed terms and condition.
- To respond & accommodate the needs and inquiry of other section related and trading partner to billing process scope and proactive on providing related accounting treatment needed.
- To be responsible for analyzing and reviewing current supporting system and required system enhancement if necessary.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Min. bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration area (preferably major in accounting).
- Min. 4 (four) years experience in a senior financial role.
- Technical Competencies:
o Balanced Statements
o Knowledge of business application, such as Oracle
o Good common sense in understanding relevant business issues and ability to stimulate results.
- Behavioral Competencies:
o Planning & Executing
o Orientation to Excellence
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia. Aside from acting as the producer and distributor, our company also sells and markets Coca-Cola products through more than 120 sales centers all over Indonesia, as we are determined to be available anytime, anywhere.
CCAI as a home of top products under the license of The Coca-Cola Company are always keen to find a way to grow our business. We believe that passionate people is the ultimate factor to reach our success therefore we managed as a place where great people do great things together.
Working with CCAI is more than just work experience but personal growth and satisfaction of being with dynamic and exciting culture.
Please take the time to find out what makes us a great place to work.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
As home to the leading beverage products under license of The Coca-Cola Company, CCAI has always sought to develop its business. We believe that the high desire workforce is a major factor in achieving success, then we are the place where great people doing great things together. CCAI works to not only provide work experience, but also self-development, and satisfaction as part of a dynamic and fun culture. Take advantage of your opportunity to carefully explore the reasons why the CCAI is the best place to work
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 22 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
- Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.