Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
HR Business Partner Analyst
Analyze and assess organization and employee related activities in each function, within the coverage of Organization Development, Talent Management, Manpower Planning and Monitoring including responsible to ensure organization compliance to company policy, guideline and related labor regulations in order to support each function in achieving company objectives by having productive and effective organization.
- Responsible to provide headcount analysis to support effective manpower planning and budgeting process and monitor the implementation across unit operations to ensure organization effectiveness and implementation alignment with plan and budget approved by management.
- Support HR Account Manager in partnering with functional leaders in creating effective organization structure to support company in achieving their goals by analyze, assess and ensuring alignment of business objectives, needs with organization capability.
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organization capability.
- Act as a gatekeeper to organization to be aligned with CLA and/or labor regulations so organization changes or initiatives could aligned and avoid any dispute that will disrupting employees and company.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates' performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Min. bachelor degree in any major
- Fluent in English both speaking and writting
- Have minimum experiance 3 years in HR Business Partner
- Having experiance in FMCG will be an advantage
◦Remuneration & Benefit
◦Reporting & System
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia. Aside from acting as the producer and distributor, our company also sells and markets Coca-Cola products through more than 120 sales centers all over Indonesia, as we are determined to be available anytime, anywhere.
CCAI as a home of top products under the license of The Coca-Cola Company are always keen to find a way to grow our business. We believe that passionate people is the ultimate factor to reach our success therefore we managed as a place where great people do great things together.
Working with CCAI is more than just work experience but personal growth and satisfaction of being with dynamic and exciting culture.
Please take the time to find out what makes us a great place to work.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Coca Cola Bottling Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 22 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pihak atasan yang memberikan penyuluhan yang baik terhadap karyawan dan adanya program training yang tepat untik membantu karyawan untuk berkembang.
- Daya saing yang cukup kuat karena sudah banyak nya konsumen loyal maka distributor sedikit mengalami kesulitan untuk mencari konsumen potential yang baru.