- IPV DISTRIBUTORS SDN BHD
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Drawing up plans and drafting utilizing computer-assisted engineering and design softwares. (autocad and Dialux simulation). Training will be provided for this simulation.
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site during installation (for both projects within Indonesia and overseas.
- To ensure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations and project timelines
- Successful candidates are expected to work on high-end projects
- Degree in Engineering (electrical / mechanical) from established university in Indonesia with 1-2 years’ experience, preferably in lighting
- Diploma in Engineering (electrical / mechanical) from established university in Indonesia with at least 2-3 years’ experience preferably in lighting.
- Extensive experience in MS Office. Knowledge in Autocad / Dialux will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel extensively (within Indonesia and overseas).
- Problem solving abilities and organizational skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
IPV Lichttechnik, a combination of German and Japanese technological company specializing in the manufacturing of high performance LED Lights for infrastructures, public areas, industrial and commercial sectors is aggressively expanding into Indonesia and looking for suitable qualified candidates to grow with the company.