- Drawing up plans and drafting utilizing computer-assisted engineering and design softwares. (autocad and Dialux simulation). Training will be provided for this simulation.
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site during installation (for both projects within Indonesia and overseas.
- To ensure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations and project timelines
- Successful candidates are expected to work on high-end projects
- Degree in Engineering (electrical / mechanical) from established university in Indonesia with 1-2 years’ experience, preferably in lighting
- Diploma in Engineering (electrical / mechanical) from established university in Indonesia with at least 2-3 years’ experience preferably in lighting.
- Extensive experience in MS Office. Knowledge in Autocad / Dialux will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel extensively (within Indonesia and overseas).
- Problem solving abilities and organizational skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English