We are an International Marine Construction Company is looking for suitable candidates to fill position: Project Control Manager.
Duties & Responsiblities :
- Provide project control services to the Project Director and/ or Project Manager in implementation of the project responsible for timely issue of the project control deliverables and progress reports.
- Provide leadership to planning engineers, Schedulers and Cost Engineer to plant, monitor and control the execution of the project within the time and budgetary parameters, optimizing resources utilization.
- Assist HOD in development activities.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring and control of the project on a continuous basis through work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems ensuring smooth implementation of the project; cost/ delivery impact situations are reviewed by the Supervisor.
- Develop systems and procedures for project control functions on the onset of the project and as and when there are additional requirement from the client in order to facilitate the process of the project monitoring.
- Determine the staffing requirements based on the workload and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through weekly/ monthly reports with the respect to review of the overall project. Progress monitoring on a regular basis and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/ scheduling conflicts.
- Ensure the field project controls documents are full developed and implemented by the designated personnel.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management
- At least 7 years relevant experience gained from a Civil/ Marine construction industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Indonesia
- Team oriented
- Attentive to details
- Ability to handle stress
- Willing to travel/relocate to other state and country
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. RS Fatmawati No. 1 B - C, Pondok Labu, Jakarta, Indonesia