- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial) and Management
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Leads process improvement effort
- Provides expert analysis in process decomposition, process/data analysis, scoping, and optimization.
- Uses process/workflow software to create process models which can be simulated, analyzed, and presented to management for approval.
- Runs process re-design workshops in order to brainstorm optimized solutions for process improvement.
- Identifies business process management project requirements and develops business process management project estimates.
- Improves the business process management job knowledge of management and staff and prepares staff to use new business processes.
- Prepares business process management information and reports as required and directed.