- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Master Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Indonesia labour law.
- Prior experience in labour relations and have a strong ability to provide counselling, grievance handling, people management and effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- English proficiency both written and verbal (Mandarin will be advantage)
- 2 Full Time position available