- Providing support in preparing, revising and finalizing legal documents
- Accurately reviewing, proofreading and assisting with any materials, including documents, reports, memos, briefings, presentations, forms and other items ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Managing communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email, mail)
- Sound knowledge of Labour Laws, Industrial laws and its applicability to manufactur industry.
- Should be able to understand and interpret law documentation and maintenance of statutory data/ Records/ Approvals/ Originals
- Maximum age 37 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): industrial law, law documents, Drafting documents.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good communication skills, Interpretational skills, Correspondence skills, Drafting / scrutinizing of letters, Contract / Agreements skills, Computer skills, and Good interpersonal relations
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.