PT Karya Cipta Makmur Abadi
Job Description :
- Design concept, design developments, design details. Prepare presentation material, construction drawing, etc
- Responsible for project quality control Coordinating with Contractors, Consultant, sub -Vendors & Authorities and providing the technical inputs and executing work as per contract
- Specialize in designing and building interiors for safety
- Preparation, identification of risk and value and suggesting suitable where required
- Minimum S1 in Architect or Civil Engineering from a reputable university with
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 3 years experiens in consultant, developer, contractor
- Well organized
- To be able supervise on site and drawing design
- Good knowledge in Autocad, sketchup and photoshop
- Good in presentation 3D
- Have a responsibility, discipline, and dedication to the company
- Good personality and communication skills
- Hard working, out going personality, team work & initiative
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, creative and result-oriented
- Could speak and write English
- Candidate should willing to be placed at Site (Bali)
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Karya Cipta Makmur Abadi lihat lowongan|
PT Karya Cipta Makmur Abadi is an upcoming and fast growing developer and property company established in 2012 which role more to deliver aesthetic, architecture, and lifestyle.
Our mission is to continue to enhance and grow our reputation as one of the growing company by exceeding customer's expectations, providing a supportive work environment, delivering opportunities and creating a great career pathway for our employees. Therefore as a dynamic, creative and innovative company, we providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We offer challenging career development and good working environment, that enhance our professionals to keep growing. To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly caliber candidate to join our team.