Job Description :
- Assist project manager in managing the construction projects at site which involves overseeing assigned project schedules and project costs, interfacing with contractors and clients, ensures the implementation of quality control and safety programs.
- Monitoring the accuracy of work schedule and quality of work project with prioritizing health and safety.
- Arrange the project plan and excution for manage in site project.
- Supervise the local hire to support project plan.
- Maximum age 35 years old.
- At least S1 majoring industrial engineer, civil, architects.
- Graduated from reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Good Knowledge in shopdrawing, autocad, and Ms Project.
- At least 3 years experience in coordinating Contract Project.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to prepare Budgeting (RAB), Production schedule.
- Able to monitor and supervise the team in meeting the target quality, budget & schedule.
- Hard working, self motivated, team work and willing to work under pressure.
- Candidate should willing to be placed at Site (Bali).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.