- Handling overall Personnel and GA operationally.
- Maintain Personal Files for all staffs.
- Provides HR administrative/ clerical/ transactional support to one or more functional areas of HR such as personnel records, employee or labor relations, governmental compliance/ government relation.
- General Administrative duties, such as absenteeism, insurance, BPJS etc.
- Compile reports and statistical data.
- Keeping a proper and systematic record of documentations.
DESIRED SKILL & EXPERTISE:
- Recognized degree in Human Resources or equivalent with 4 years’ relevant experiences.
- Have min. 5 years experience in managerial skill.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of Employment Law are required.
- Perform excellence communication skill.
- Possess a positive working attitude with good initiative.
- Detailed oriented and good in planning and organizing works.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow