Head of Fashion Retail
Senior role in Fashion Retail, great opportunity to work with multiple brands and managing P&L
Our client is one of the respected Fashion Retail in Indonesia who representing multiple brands from Luxury, Fashion to kids category
Responsible for building and maintaining brand image and has the complete oversight of the business, including : maximising the sales volume and profitability of tenants and own stores , developing and implementing marketing concept and strategy, merchandising, retail operations, training & visual merchandising, achieving sales target, managing market research and product launching. This position also in-charge of managing and developing P&L and driving market growth.
- Have a minimum Bachelor Degree with at least 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Possess strong business acumen coupled with strong analytic skills
- Ability to think creatively and informatively
- In depth understanding of all aspect of the business, including : Product & Merchandising, Sales & Marketing, Retail operations and market trends.
- Ability to successfully work with multiple stakeholders.
- Interesting opportunity to work with multiple brands
- Great career advancement
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amelia Lestari on +62 21 2958 8834
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
lowongan kerja rekomendasi