SENIOR MANAGER - MINING
- Able to calculate the business plan in mining
- Able to formulate and set the fleet in projects by carrying out research and data collection to understand the efficiency and effectiveness in mining operations
- Preparing business proposals and presentations by data and logical explanations.
- Managing projects, continuous process improvements, project preparations, controlling, monitoring, site’s organization structure, fleet management, and reporting
- Liaising with the client whenever needed
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Min. 30 years old
- Having similar mining experience (off/on site) as Engineer or Project Manager.
- Graduated from Mining Engineering background (Teknik Pertambangan) from ITB/UGM/UPN/other reputable mining graduate universities
- STRONG NUMERICAL SKILL
- Creative, tough, problem-solving, positive attitude, analytical, meticulous, attention to details, able to work in challenging environment, unbreakable when under pressure, and strategic planning ability
- Having commercial awareness and understanding of demanding high paced-business
- Good in health, able to travel to sites anytime needed
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Senior Manager is going to formulate the strategy in mining operations, reviewing organization structure, and commercial planning. He/She will assist the directors in daily business managing, meetings, project calculation, traveling to sites, and other required tasks.
He/She must be a mining graduate. Having a good problem solving skill, smart, open-minded, creative, positive attitude, persistent, tough, and meticulous are the key traits we are searching.
Our company is a local national company, whose main business is in mining contractor that has multiple projects in Indonesia.