- Develop human resource strategic plan in line with company’s overall strategy and business plan
- Communicate and collaborate with global head quarter HR to improve local and regional HR practice
- Recruit appropriate candidates in accordance with company’s requirements in timely manner
- Develop and implement employee performance evaluation plan
- Develop and implement training plan for various employees (roles and ranks)
- Design compensation and benefit program for employees
- Facilitate and socialize human resource related policies and compliance
- Communicate with management and employees to improve work environment, productivity and retention
- Handle overall general affairs
- Follow corporate direction & plan HR strategy to ensure HR practices align with company business and direction.
- Provide hands-on support to all Business Unit (BU) Leaders and Project Managers on human resources aspects.
- Work closely with the Management and all Business Unit Leaders and assist Project Managers and employees to understand policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain effective working relations with management and employees to strengthen employee relationship with the company.
- Age middle 30s
- Proficient in English (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level)
- Minimum education is Bachelor in Human Resources Management or any field from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 scale
- Have 7 years of direct experiences as a Human Resources Management Generalist
- Experience in operating SAP is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of employees
- Good communication skill
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work in tight schedule with under pressure
- Retaining excellent interpersonal problem solving and good communication skill, analytical and logical thinking
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
HR & Office Department
PT. ABeam Consulting Indonesia
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
DIPO Tower, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Central Jakarta, Jakarta 10260, Indonesia