Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. Our highly respected client is a market leader and is expanding its operations in Indonesia. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a qualified medical professional, ideally a medical doctor, for the important job of Medical Affairs Manager. This is an excellent job opportunity for a business-orientated medical professional to build a rich and rewarding career with a leading international pharmaceutical company.
The Medical Affairs Manager job opening is an all-round position encompassing sales and marketing support, business development, in-house training, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, and compliance. Only qualified, experienced and motivated professionals should apply for this important position.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Provide medical and technical support of products to sales and marketing team, in order to maximize competitive advantages of products and enhances company image.
- Assist the learning and development team in preparing training materials and performing training to field force
- Prepare medical or product information
- Assist Product Manager in conducting symposia and round-table discussions
- Handle medical enquiries from external parties
- Provide scientific presentations to health-care professionals and layman
- Engage and build relationships with medical key opinion leaders and Medical Advisory Board
- Assist regulatory team in order to ensure the approval process or evaluation of products are appropriate to the timelines or even faster than the timelines
- Ensure company’s adherence to high standards of Code of Conduct and other policies in all its dealings with healthcare professionals and consumers
- Plan work independently based on agreed product objectives and strategies, to reach target sales
- Proactively work on identification of new business opportunities and channel growth
- Medical degree
- At least 5 years’ clinical experience, pharmaceutical background will be an advantage
- Strong medical and product knowledge
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development preferred
- Computer literate
- English business language skills, both oral and written
- Communication and negotiation skill
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
- Honesty and integrity