- Ensuring the availability of premium quality products by coordinating with PPIC and QA team.
- Writing weekly to monthly report and delivering them to Production Superintendent.
- Ensuring safe and clean work environment in tank farm area.
- Monitoring tank farm activities to guarantee the accuracy and smoothness of performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Having acquired adequate knowledge about Oleochemicals and Tank Farm.
- Required skill(s): Leadership, Communication, Problem Solving, Tank Farm Management.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KIM, Medan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ruko Galeri Niaga Mediterania Jl Pantai Indah Utr II Ruko Galeri Niaga Mediterania Bl B/8-D Kapuk Muara, Penjaringan Jakarta Utara 14460 DKI Jakarta