- Ensuring the availability of premium quality products by coordinating with PPIC and QA team.
- Writing weekly to monthly report and delivering them to Production Superintendent.
- Ensuring safe and clean work environment in tank farm area.
- Monitoring tank farm activities to guarantee the accuracy and smoothness of performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Having acquired adequate knowledge about Oleochemicals and Tank Farm.
- Required skill(s): Leadership, Communication, Problem Solving, Tank Farm Management.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KIM, Medan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Permata Hijau Group (PHG), a fully integrated oil-palm corporation, was established in 1984 with core business in the oil-palm plantation, edible oil refining, kernel crushing, biodiesel and oleochemical manufacturing and distributing palm and lauric oil products worldwide. All of our products are Kosher and Halal Certified.
Our success is attributed to our long-term establishment in the industry, utilization of state-of-the-art technology for the factories, high economies of scale and the integrated nature of our operations to produce high quality and cost-efficient products we pass on to our consumers, suppliers and our community through value-added activities. We continue to serve our customers on a long-term basis and respond to their ever-changing needs and demands.
PHG is a member of the RSPO in good standing, emphasized on environmental sustainability in managing its plantation and manufacturing operation and fully committed to energy efficiency measure and overall reduction in fossil fuel utilization, such as initiating in Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) programmed as per the Kyoto Protocol Treaty. The successful implementation of this Project leads to the production of environmentally aware palm-based derivative products, largely free from fossil fuel. With our extensive distribution network, knowledgeable and energetic team, we are one of the major exporters of oil palm products.